The blogs Common Civic Good and The Angry River Rat have been silent for a while because of some personal issues and some time constraints. With these issues, I feel that the blogs mission need to carry on even if I cannot spend the time on them as I once did. My goal is to keep them alive.
Changes will be made to make this happen.
- Blogs will not be cited like academic sources. (It was what I found most fun about writing articles was the research.)
- Twitter will be used more to link other articles, and to provide mobile commentary.
- Blog posts will range from 500 words or less. (No more Epic 5 page posts.
- I reserve the right to edit posts after publication for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Common Civic Good and The Angry River Rat will sometimes run the same post. (Time constraints are the reason behind this move.)
Even with these changes I hope my blogs will provide meaningful comments in the political realm.